Day 12: Bullet your whole day.
I can’t believe it’s Sunday already, this week has flown by, I booked a holiday on Monday, modeled for my sister on Tuesday and a disappointing day in Welsh rugby yesterday, which sucks! But away from the negativity, welcome to day 12 nearly half way through my 30 day challenge!
Here’s what I got up to today!
- Woke up
- 10 minute ab workout, working on that summer bod!
- Showered and changed ready for work
- Breakfast – English breakfast minus sausages
- Family chit chat and giggles
- Watched a bit of TV – 24 hours in A&E
- Blitzed my bathroom
- Off to work
- Work (sorry if that’s not enough detail)
- Finished work, woop woop!
- Home from work
- Sat by fire, nice and toasty!
- Sorted through paperwork, what a bore!
- Waiting for dinner, time to read some other blogger’s posts.
- Dinner – Casserole
- Watching Scrum V with the family
- Writing this post!
So that is my day so far! Not that anything exciting will happen later on, maybe a hot chocolate and some family film time, but yeah time to enjoy a cwtchy Sunday evening.
Check out my 30 day challenge
Hope you enjoyed reading,