Day 15: 15 interesting facts about yourself.
Hey there friends,
Today we are half way through my 30 Day writing challenge! Yay! Hope you have all had a fantastic day, mine has been spent volunteering in a local primary school, singing Welsh songs ready for st. Davids day and learning about animals yn Gymraeg (in Welsh).
So fifteen interesting facts about myself, here they are:
- I have been horse riding since the age of six.
- My horse was called Scooby (A.K.A Scooby doo or Gooby doo). He was a 14.2hh Skewbald Cob x TB, he was 5 when we bought him way back in 2010.
- I love to read, currently I am reading the sequel to me before you, ‘after you’ by Jojo Moyes, she’s a great author!
- I want to be a teacher in the future, which is what I will be studying at university in September.
- My favourite colour is orange, my bedroom is orange themed, whereas my adjoining bathroom is purple, an unintentional nod to Halloween!
- My favourite food is cheese, I LOVE CHEESE!
- My favourite film is Harry Potter: Prisoner of Azkaban, my favourite book in the series was Order of the Phoenix.
- I love shoes and can’t stop myself buying them. I have an endless amount of heels that I never wear and now fear trying to walk in! These are my favourite and most expensive shoes, £65 from Miss Selfridge, I think I’ve worn them once maybe twice, I almost love them so much, I don’t want to wear them!
- I hardly ever wear make-up (Only on ‘special’ occasions). Even then its just basic foundation, mascara and eyebrows.
- I am obsessed with buying stationary. What girl doesn’t love stationary? Paperchase is one of my favourite shops!
- I studied Welsh Baccalaureate (compulsory in Wales), History, Art and Design and ICT at A-level, where I got ABCC, at the time this really got me down, I felt like I failed myself and could have done much better, but now I am happy with it!
- I’m not a big fan of heights and cliff edges (in fact they terrify me!)
- I say the word ‘Bizarre’ too much, according to my boyfriend.
- I still have at least 5 baby teeth (I’m 19). I don’t know why they haven’t come through, my sister still has one or two (she’s 17) so it must be in our genetics or something!
- I have no pain tolerance, it really hurt having my ears pierced, I cried when I had my first ones at 11 and tears were brewing last year when I had my seconds done! I don’t think I would be brave enough to get a tattoo, but if I was feeling hardcore, I would get the outline of a deer head, I am slightly obsessed with Deer’s, I believe they are my spirit animal, they represent gentleness, the ability to move through life and obstacles with grace, being in touch with inner child, innocence, being sensitive and intuitive, they have vigilance, the ability to change directions quickly and their magical ability to regenerate, being in touch with life’s mysteries.
So there we have it 15 interesting facts about me!
Check out my 30 Day Writing Challenge
Hope you enjoyed, thanks for reading