Day 23: Your current relationship?
Hey there guys!
Hope you are having a great day, one more day until Friday, WOOP WOOP!
Welcome to day 23,
My current relationship is with Miguel,
- He is one year older than me
- Half-Spanish, tell by the name?
- He doesn’t speak Spanish, born and raised in Wales.
- We met in work, where we both still work
- We have been together for nearly 3 years
- In those 3 years we have seen each other nearly everyday
- We are complete opposites (opposites attract and all!)
- We practically live together (not technically)
- We went to the same school, but never knew each other. Crazy!
- He makes me laugh.
- He is really childish and won’t accept the fact he is getting older than 18.
- I’m definitely the mature one.
- His second love (after me, of course) is his Xbox, he would marry it if he could.
- He is a huge football fan, supports Man City or whatever?!
Even though we are so different, we just get each other, hard to explain, we know how the other is feeling just by the look on their face, he cheers me up if I’m feeling a little down, or after a soppy film. He definitely frustrates me sometimes, he knows how to press my buttons, but after 10 minutes we are best friends again.
Check out m 30 Day Writing challenge
Thanks for reading,
• Instagram •