Day 30: Your goals for the next 30 days?
Hey there guys!
Welcome to day 30, the end of my writing challenge, I hope you know a bit more about me, and my blog!
- Post twice a week – This is quite a reasonable amount, posts will be more polished and not rushed!
- Start painting/drawing more- I have taken a long break from anything artsy, but I am really feeling trying to get back into it!
- Spend more time reading – I find it so hard to make time to read, I could definitely try to read in the morning.
- Workout Daily – I am just doing 10 minute workouts to fit in to my everyday routine, working on getting abs! I like being able to do them at home, comfortable in my own surroundings!
- Stay Healthy – Me and my boyfriend have recently really got into eating well, lots of fruit, salad and vegetables for me! I like eating healthy I feel so much better for it, but, sometimes I need a good chocolate bar!
Check out my 30 Day Writing Challenge.
Hope you enjoyed, thanks for reading,