Hello and welcome!
Although I have not quite reached 20, I have learnt a lot! Whether it’s something my parents installed in me or my own doing, these life lessons have shaped me to be who I am today.
- Treat everyone equally – This is the first life Lesson, that I would like to think everyone knows, when I went to primary school the motto was ‘treat others how you would like to be treated’. Speaks for itself, no one is more superior than another, we all have strengths and weaknesses.
- Love all those close to you – Life is too short to be miserable, so embrace the love that surrounds you, even if you really don’t want too, there will come a time when they arent around to share that love. Don’t let it be too late.
- Real friends last forever – They love everything about you, there for support whenever you need them, if they don’t they don’t truly care. Simple as. My sister is my best friend, we laugh, cry and sometimes hate each other, but we will always have each other’s back.
- Live life don’t wait for it – There is too much to see and do to just wait for it, if you want something, GO GET IT! Enjoy every minute, for the bad times enjoy the fact that it will be over soon, bonus, there will be a new lesson learnt!
- Nothing is ever as bad as it seems – Nothing! We all get caught up in the moment, I know I have, there is always light at the end of the tunnel, normally you will discover new things about yourself, from the bad times.
- Learn to love yourself – Nobody is perfect, so get over the fact you don’t like something about yourself and learn to embrace it. Surrounding yourself in negativity will only end up hurting you! No one else.
- Not everyone is going to like you – This is a big one. Not easy to get over I know, we just want everyone to like us, but hey, do you like everyone?
- Don’t take anything for granted – Life is so precious, there are always people who are going to be better off than you, but don’t let them make you think you have nothing! Love, friendship and happiness are sacred.
- A door will always open when you least expect it – Don’t I know it! Fate, an amazing thing. The world has an amazing way of telling you which path to choose! Don’t be afraid to take these opportunities, what have you got to lose?
- Hard work pays off – You will be surprised by what you can achieve with a little effort! The harder you work in school, the easier and more successful life will be, I know that you don’t want to hear it. But it’s true! Work hard while you haven’t got any bills to pay, it won’t be so easy after you leave school to gain qualifications!
What is the most important life Lesson, you have ever learnt?
Thanks for reading,