Hello and Welcome!-
Hope you are having the most wonderful day! (Let me know in the comments). Today I am going to share with you 10 things that I couldn’t go a day without!
- Family/ love – I have such a storng bond with my family, I don’t know what I would do without them, they are always here for me if and when I need them!
- Tea – I am a teapot, literally! Twinings everyday breakfast tea, is the norm. I do struggle with a bad or milky tea! Perfect tea – 3 sweetners (Oh, to be healthy), a drop of milk and a nice chocolate topped cookie, just to seal the deal!
- Animals – I love animals, singing birds in the morning, crazy dogs after a bath and horses galloping along the beach! Although I don’t do snakes or spiders!
- Journal – The best stress reliever, poor thing, I really burden it with my problems, if it was human it would probably hate me!
- Disney – How anyone can not like Disney baffles me! They make me laugh, cry and everywhere in between! So many morals are taught through Disney Films. LOVE THEM! (Check out my post about the 2017 Beauty and the Beast Film)
- Cheese – I am a self declared cheeseaholic! All sorts of cheese, I love blue cheese sauce on steaks and chips it’s Lush!
- Lip Balm – A need all year long, my lips are dry almost all of the time, one of my favourites is the Burt’s Bees Lip Balm, Amazing!
- Car – I live in a pretty rural area where I would have to walk for about 45 minutes to an hour for a bus, so a car is a definite must for me!
- Music – There is something about music that calms me, I love older sounder tunes, bit bluesy/country as well some more Ballard types.
- My blog – Having only started this blog in January, I am so happy with how it’s developing, It was so strange for me to get my head around the idea of people actually enjoying reading about my life! I still have a long way to go with it but, onwards and upwards!
What can’t you live without?