As I sit here today, I think back over these past few months that I have been blogging, I Love blogging for many reasons, one of the most important is you (yes, you!). The one’s who read about my little life, it really inspires me to continue. I have been a little distant recently, due to my preparation for the big trip Next Wednesday! I apologise for this.
As part of my blog reflection and evaluation, as I want to continually improve my blog, I am sharing with you my most viewed posts.
- Primark Haul: Spring 2017 This is one of my favourite posts (and apparently yours) it made me think about how much I love fashion, it’s something I want to continue blogging about in the future and possibly begin to add some OOTD’s and my personal views of the latest fashion trends.
- ASOS Haul: Spring 2017 Another Haul, obviously these are popular posts, I must admit they are one of my favourites to read, it’s nice knowing what’s out there and where to find it, what to put it with.
- Valentines Day at the Mulberry I do like this post, I feel it reflects my personality well and is a helpful review. Lemon curd ice cream all the way! (It’s making me hungry just thinking about it)
- 10 Things I can’t Live without A list, don’t we all love a good list? Simple and true. A great way to get to know someone.
- Oh, I Do Love to live beside the Seaside This post had a lot of engagement, which made me super happy! Sharing my life as a seasider.
- My Darling Doggies I LOVED writing this post, who doesn’t love boasting about their pets (In a nice way) Translating their personalities into human form, definitely one of my favourites!
- Is there A foolproof Way to Blogging This post was just over a month ago, I still feel the same, there is no way to create a blog perfectly. Somedays I get an insane amount of views then others I get next to nothing. It still Baffles me, but I love it!
- April Monthly I am so glad I started these round up posts, it is nice to reflect on the past month and look forward to the new month ahead, a great way to a more positive attitude.
- 5 ways to have a more productive day This post is super short but effective, which totally fits in with the idea (Even more lists).
- Beauty is in the eye of the Beholder This was a post about my thoughts on the 2017 Beauty and the Beast Film (SPOLIER ALERT: it was amazing!)
How do you like to Reflect and Evaluate?