Hello and Welcome!
‘Me time’ is the time when I need to be alone, in order to keep myself sane and rejuvenate myself to carry on with my everyday life. Am I the only one?
- Bath – The world is out at ease in a bath, a beautifully fragrant and preferably pink bath bomb, some candles and background meditation music. Take me there now!
- Film – I love being surrounded by pillows and drowned in my duvet, tucked up for a film in bed. Obviously, the best films are Disney! Happy sing-along films, enough to make anyone smile!
- Music – I love blasting music and singing my heart out, even if I can’t hold a single note. It lifts my spirits and prepares me for the day, I tend to do this on my way to work, because everyone needs lifted spirits before work!
- Meditation – It is so calming and really focuses me, brings me back to earth, concentrating on myself, something so simple and definitely essential!
- Reading – Being transported to a new world, getting to know characters and fully involving yourself in a book, there is no better way to zone out and forget about any worries you might have.
What do you do for me time? What helps you relax and refocus?