Hey there and welcome!
Another Christmas gift guide in November? What? But it is exactly a month to Christmas today and hopefully I’m not the only one that’s not ready! I hope you find this post helpful, there are a lot of women in my life to buy presents for and these are my go tos! Check out presents for him! On we go!
- Zoella – Zoella has brought out a gorgeous Christmas range, personally I think it is good value for money, there are a lot of products in the Gift Box which is currently only £30 at Superdrug. If your on more of a budget check out this Perfume Set, which has 4 body mists for only £15 at Superdrug. These gifts are great for any woman in your life, as a stocking filler or more of a wow, you shouldn’t have present.
- Bath bombs – Who doesn’t love a good bath? Lighting some candles, relaxing music and of course, bath bombs. The best bath bombs come from Lush, I love that their support the fight against testing on animals, they have so many different products at Christmas that are so beautiful! I love this little gift set The Little Snow Fairy at £11.50 which is pretty reasonable, it contains two products, a bath bomb and shower gel. Also the snow fairy scent is absolutely GORGEOUS, it makes an ideal stocking filler or secret Santa present.Wonderful Christmas Time Box at £99.50 which contains 19 items.
(Images from Lush)
- ASOS – If you know her style it’s pretty easy to go wild on ASOS, if you want to play it safe, why not get her a lovely matching hat and scarf set? Check out this festive set at £30 for 3 items.
- Jewelry – Every girl loves a little bling, which can come at a variety of prices, if you want something on a budget, have a look at Pandora charms or rings which average between £15-£70. Check out the Disney collection, I love this Mrs. Potts charm! (£45) Images from Pandora. If you want to splash a bit more on her, check out this gorgeous Tiffany&Co. necklace (£120).
- Novelty gifts – These are great as small presents, small games make a great idea, it’s like a present for all. There is always some sort of fad going around, like unicorns, avocados and cacti, the ‘In Thing’. If she likes this sort of stuff you can generally find plenty of things. My sister has a thing for unicorns, it is so easy to find stuff for her!
Hope you have enjoyed this Christmas Gift Guide, check out my Pinterest board for more ideas! Let me know what your buying for her in the comments.