Big thank you to Sarah June for this nomination!
This is my first blogger recognition award and I am extremely grateful.
My blog began January 2017, I had been thinking about creating a blog for a while but wasn’t sure what to post about, I still don’t have a particular niche, there is a bit of this and a bit of that going on but I do quite like being able to post about anything and everything! The main trigger for me was wanting to capture my journey through the Camp America program, but I realised that there was much more I wanted to share. More recently my blog has a larger focus on the student lifestyle and some more fashion type pieces, although I am currently in love with my Christmas Gift Guides.
Two Pieces of Advice for New Bloggers
- There is no perfect method to creating a successful blog, it is such a personal thing, whether it is the style and theme of your blog to your writing style. Choose what you like, it’s your blog after all.
- Try to be consistent – I have tried blogging everyday, where I done a 30 Day writing challenge, back in February, (this was great for getting content out quickly) sadly over the summer I did not have the time to post, but now I stick to a twice a week structure as I find this works best for me.
Thank you again for the nomination xo
My nominees are:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and leave a link to their blog.
2. Write a post to show your award.
3. Give a brief story of how your blog started.
4. Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
5. Select other bloggers you want to give this award to and comment on each blog to let them now with a link to your award post.
Thank you for reading,